All employers have a responsibility to look after the mental health and wellbeing of their workforce, not only to increase and maintain the productivity of their organisation but as a platform for stimulating change by challenging stigma and discrimination.
UpSkill Online Training Resources
We have produced six, accessible, bite-sized online training resources with Upskill People to support anyone experiencing mental health issues in the workplace or remote working.
Concise and informative with video clips, quizzes and plenty of tips and handouts to take away, these bitesize briefings offer a simple way to raise awareness of key issues.
The following titles in the series can be accessed in their entirety or individually:
- Your Wellbeing
- What is Mental Health?
- Understanding Depression
- Let’s Talk About Stress
- Anxiety & Anxiety Disorders
- Managing Mental Health
Wellbeing online learning, it was absolutely the right thing to do.
Darren MacDonald, Retail Operations Director, The Works
For every pound spent on your employee’s wellbeing and mental health, the return on investment is fivefold
- All six titles for just £15 per employee, discounts for larger groups.
- Gain 12 months access to log in and complete the courses.
- Improves performance and provides measurable benefits.
- Can be completed anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Create your own impact survey.
- Users can download a copy of their certificate upon completion of each briefing.