Our vision is that everyone in Haringey with a mental health problem gets the support and respect they need and deserve
Our mission is to support anyone in Haringey with mental health issues by listening to people, defending their rights and helping them to lead fulfilling lives.
- We are passionate, committed, and will listen to everyone we encounter with care and respect.
- We will influence and improve mental health services in Haringey, raising awareness and challenging stigma and discrimination.
- We will become an Anti-racist organisation.
- We are committed to equity, inclusion, and access for everyone in Haringey to mental health support.
- We are leaders and influencers fighting for mental health.
- We seek continuous improvement in all we do, to meet the needs of our community.
- We consider opportunities for collaboration when developing and delivering services.